Steelcase Cobi Stool
White & silver
1 In Stock.
Brand/Model: Steelcase Cobi Stool
Colors- #6249 Platinum (Silver frame); #5015 Coconut (white fabric seat); #5S15 Coconut (white) mesh fabric back
Adjustments: seat height, armless
Note: sit/stand desk pictured is available & sold separately
Every part of the cobi office stool was designed to flex and adjust to your body. With its insightful and ergonomic design, the chair’s top flexing edge lets you comfortably rest your arm on top of the chair—you know, like you’ve tried to do on every chair you’ve ever sat in. The flexing seat encourages you to move and shift, allowing you to sit centered or off to the sides. And the flexing back contours to support any posture your body needs at any given moment.
The cobi stool offers one manual adjustment (seat height). The rest is taken care of for you by putting you in the best position of comfort. When you first sit in cobi, it senses your center of gravity and adjusts to the position that will put the least amount of stress on your body, while still keeping you properly oriented and supported. When you shift or move, cobi does the same.
The cobi office stool encourages movement and supports a variety of postures. With only one adjustment – seat height – , and a weight-activated mechanism that allows this office chair to move with with you, it’s easy for anyone to get comfortable.
- The weight-activated mechanism senses your center of gravity and adjusts to the position that will put the least amount of stress on your body, while keeping you properly oriented and supported.
- Seat height accommodates different heights and leg lengths.
- The flexible top edge and flexible seat allow people to sit in a variety of postures.
- The open frame also allows users to sit sideways in the chair.
- Maximum weight capacity: 300 lbs.